Singapore AM Week 2023 Workshops
25 — 28 September 2023
25 September, 930am – 12pm
Location: A*STAR Multi Purpose Hall, Innovis Building Level 1, 2 Fusionopolis Way Singapore 138624
Come and join our sharing session on the maritime industry’s journey into Additive Manufacturing. Discover the advancements achieved through our Joint Industry Projects and be part of this event to stay informed about our future plans. Don’t miss this opportunity to be in the know for what lies ahead in the exciting journey of embracing additive manufacturing within maritime sector.
*Recommended for all value chain players in the Maritime and adjacent industries, including but not limited to OEMs/ODMs, class societies, shipping companies, and the AM community.
8:45-9:30 Registration with light snacks
9:30-9:45 MPA welcome message and Overview of Singapore Maritime
9:45-10:00 Global Additive Manufacturing Landscape
10:00-10:50 Panel Discussion – Navigating AM through Maritime
10.50-11.15 Break with light snacks
11:15-11:25 Next JIP Focus – Scaling of AM Adoption
11:25-12:10 Breakout Session and Discussion
12:30 End of Program
25 September, 2pm – 5pm
Location: Autodesk Singapore Office, Symbiosis, 3 Fusionopolis Way, Level 11, Singapore 138633
Join us at the NAMIC Singapore Additive Manufacturing Week as we explore “Accelerating Digital Design with Additive Manufacturing in a Sustainable World.” Discover the power of Fusion 360 and Fusion Generative Design as they revolutionize digital design, while harnessing the strength of Formlabs’ cutting-edge 3D printing technology.
Fusion 360, an all-in-one design and engineering platform, empowers seamless collaboration and creativity. Its intuitive interface and advanced features streamline the design process for additive manufacturing. Witness the game-changing potential of Fusion Generative Design, an AI-powered tool that generates optimized solutions, creating lighter, stronger, and more sustainable components.
Formlabs’ professional desktop SLA 3D printing machine offers affordable superior quality with high accuracy. Experience its wide range of materials that bring digital designs to life with stunning precision. Together, Fusion 360 and Formlabs push the boundaries of digital design and additive manufacturing, driving a sustainable future.
* Recommended to maker space communities, R&D professionals, academia, government agencies, MNC & SMEs in manufacturing industry
- Introduction Overview of Workshop
- Keynote Opening
- Autodesk Introduction: Solutions for Digital Transformation and Design for AM
- FormLabs Introduction: Overview of Formlabs Solutions and Success Case Studies
26 September, 9am – 12pm
Location: HP SMARC, 1A Depot Close Singapore 109842
HP 3D Printing team is excited to invite you to the workshop, “Driving Manufacturing Excellence and Sustainability with Additive Manufacturing” in the premises of HP SMARC Lab, Singapore. This event aims to explore the transformative power of Additive Manufacturing (AM) in revolutionizing the manufacturing industry.
Join HP experts and innovators to:
– Delve into the latest advancements, challenges, and opportunities in leveraging AM to achieve manufacturing excellence and sustainability.
– Discover how AM can optimize processes, streamline supply chains, reduce waste by maximizing your printing process.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect, learn, and shape the future of manufacturing within HP. Register now and be part of this exciting journey towards a more efficient and sustainable manufacturing landscape.
* Recommended to Engineers / Designers / Supply Chain professionals in manufacturing industry
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing (AM) and Design for AM
- Fundamentals of MJF Technology
- Design thinking processes Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Interactive group activity: Selecting the right part for AM
- Sustainability considerations with Additive Manufacturing
- Practical AM adoptions and projects in HP
- Expanding the capabilities of AM with Hyperganic
- Workshop Summary
26 September, 2pm – 5pm
Location: Hexagon Experience Centre, 151 Lorong Chuan, New Tech Park, Level 2, Hope Auditorium, Lobby F Singapore 556741
In this workshop, explore 5 connected solution zones where our experts will share bite-sized solutions and key capabilities. Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. Our powerful hardware and software capabilities fuse the physical and digital worlds, transforming every step from ideation, design and engineering to production, operations and quality control.
* Recommended to professionals in additive manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy or general manufacturing industry.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Station 1 – Digital Transformation
- Station 2 – Smart Prototyping
- Station 3 – Design & Engineering
- Station 4 – Machine Shop Solution
- Station 5 – Computed Tomography
- Q&A and networking
27 September, 9am – 12pm
Location: Proterial, 12 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629656
This is a specially curated visit to Proterial atomizer facility for industry members. Members have a chance to see the latest state of the art production facility at Proterial producing highest quality metal powders in various alloys formulations. Proterial will also do customisation according to specific needs. During this visit, there will be a demonstration on the production process and Proterial Metallurgist and Engineers will also present materials solutions for corrosion, wear, heat resistance and light weighting.
* Recommended to professionals in oil & gas, aerospace or semiconductor industry (max 15 participants)
- Presentation by Proterial Metallurgists and Engineers on materials solutions for corrosion, wear, heat resistance and light weighting
- Visit Production Facility and demonstration on production process
28 September, 9:30am – 11:30am
Location: SEACAD Training Academy, 28 Genting Lane, #01-03 Platinum 28, Singapore 349585
This workshop gives the user a hands-on experience of bringing the power of generative design into models created in SOLIDWORKS, via the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It is then put through an additive manufacturing workflow to help bring the product to life via a 3D Printer.
* Recommended to additive manufacturing design professionals
28 September, 2pm – 6.30pm
Location: Innovis Level 8, Tech MarketPlace, 2 Fusionopolis Way, Singapore 138634
Join us at the “Unlocking Radical Productivity and Complexity” seminar, where Algorithmic Engineers from Hyperganic share their new paradigm for engineering design. Discover the cutting-edge technology behind this paradigm, offering end-to-end, flexible solutions that span design, simulation, and soon, manufacturing. Experience the power of full design freedom with our new geometry engine and witness the automation of engineering through physics-driven generative design.
This exclusive gathering of industry leaders during AM Week explores how next-generation tools maximize efficiency and unlock new levels of productivity. Gain valuable insights from real-world success stories and witness how Hyperganic’s approach empowers engineers of all skill levels.
If you are a researcher, practising engineer or managing innovation initiatives in your organization, this event aims to help you take the first step to harness the transformative power of enhanced productivity and complexity in engineering design. Secure your spot now for this dynamic and industry-leading event!
* Recommended to anyone interested in engineering design.
Photography & Filming
The Event is held in a public space, therefore the Organiser(s) does not prohibit participants from photographing or video or audiotaping some Event activities. The Organiser(s) reserves the right to use images taken at the Event with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
By registering for the Event, you agree that your personal information as stated in the registration form and provided by you during the Event may be collected, used and disclosed by the Organiser and/or its authorised agents or appointed third parties, for marketing and promotional campaigns of the Organiser, for the promotion of other events and/or conferences organised or managed by the Organiser, and for the purpose of this Event, including but not limited to, the facilitating and processing of payment and for business matching.