Who should apply?
An individual who has a passion for engineering and a strong interest in deep technology for any industry verticals with a few years of industry experience (e.g. Engineer, Industry designer, researcher etc), or early/mid-career technical professionals.
The individual must be committed to completing the 12-18 months programme.
Hiring organisations may impose contractual measures to the fellow who resigns voluntarily from the programme.
- Fellow must be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR)
- Candidates should hold a Postgraduate, Masters, Bachelors (with minimum 2 years of industry experience) Degree or Diploma (with minimum 5 years of industry experience). Fresh graduates with AM-related experiences are welcome to apply.
- Industry experience in mechanical, electrical, computer engineering or other engineering-related fields industry. (Experience in Additive Manufacturing, Test and Certification, Digital, R&D, Technology, and/or Operations environment would be a big advantage.)
- Good organisation skills, motivated, self-starter with the ability to perform duties independently.
- Fluent in English and a second language of choice.
- High integrity, balanced self-starter, great due diligence.
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. NAMIC may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.