- What does the Future of Manufacturing mean to you and your company?
The Future of Manufacturing should be with recycled waste and existing materials, as we look at how the circular economy can extend life cycles of materials, and be upcycled into new products.
- Sustainability is the latest buzz word. How is your organization embracing it?
Our organization’s work is inherently in sustainability, in that the nature of our business is in upcycling and renewing life cycles of materials for high-quality uses and purposes. For us, ‘sustainability’ isn’t a buzzword – it is a way of life, and a standard mode of operations.
- Industry 4.0 – where is this Revolution leading towards?
Generally speaking, Industry 4.0 can be described as an enhanced industrialisation process where manufacturing is enhanced through IoT (Internet of Things) and other associated technologies. We hope this will lead towards enhanced production efficiencies, less wastage, and higher energy efficacy.
- What are the key factors to consider in adopting technologies to achieve a Digital Manufacturing Environment?
Connectivity and a common language or backbone amongst the adopted technologies.
- Please share what your take on the process and trends of AM Material and importance materials development for AM adoption.
AM needs to look into reduction of wastage, and a higher use of recycled materials.
- What can be done to further expand the potential of 3D Printing?
I’m not expert at 3D printing, but from my perspective, using a higher percentage recycled materials for raw material inputs.