- AML3D to commence trading on the ASX today at 11.00am AEST after successfully raising $9 million with strong institutional backing including Perennial Value Management
- AML3D is the world’s first Lloyd’s Register certified metal 3D printer manufacturing industrial metal products qualified for use
- The patented technology, Wire Additive Manufacturing (‘WAM®) developed by AML3D saves up to 80% material waste and is more sustainable than traditional casting and forging methods
- AML3D is progressing well with major marine, defence and resources customers including
- delivery of 1,400 kg Panama Chock for marine and offshore conglomerate, Keppel Corporation (SGX:BN4) in January pending potential repeat orders
- sale of the first Arcemy® 3D printer to aerospace and defence prime, ST Engineering (SGX: S63)
- Funds from the IPO will enable AML3D to continue business expansion, establish additional contract manufacturing centre to capture opportunities via contract manufacturing services and build sales capacity of Arcemy® 3D printers.
Source: AML3D debuts on ASX Press Release