Join the leading practitioners within the Oil and Gas Industry to facilitate discussion about large format Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM) and its advantages.
Also, together with the experts, to converse in-depth on the right applications for the industry needs.
- Mr. Andrew Sales, AML3D, Founder & MD
- Dr Paul Colegrove, AML3D, Technical Engineering Manager
- Mr. Anthony Lasjournades, Vallourec Accessories , SEA Director
- Introduction by Emcee
- Opening Remarks by Dr Ho Chaw Sing, Managing Director, NAMIC Singapore
- Opening Remarks by Mr Michel Goedegebuure, Managing Director, Damen Shipyard and concurrent Chair of ASMI PFEC
- Presentation by Mr Andrew Sales, Founder & MD and Dr Paul Colegrove, Technical Engineering Manager, AML3D: “Overview of WAM and its usage at AML3D Limited”
- Presentation by Mr Anthony Lasjournades, SEA Director, Vallourec: “Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing for Oil & Gas and Marine Industry”
- Q&A Session
The link for the webinar will be sent to the registered participants nearing to date.
Otherwise, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the event.
The event is co-organised by NAMIC Singapore and ASMI together with the support from Vallourec Accessories and AML3D.
REGISTER VIA: http://bit.ly/namicaug21.