Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Job Posted On: July 26, 2023
Job Post Expiry: October 18, 2023
At Craft Health, we are building a platform to simplify drug delivery with 3D printing solutions. We have developed the 3D Printing Platform for Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals where multiple active ingredients or APIs can be combined into a single polypill, each with its own distinct controlled release profile. Applications include reduction of frequency of medicine taking, personalized nutrition, decentralized clinical trials, personalized medicine, and 3D printing for orphan drugs. We are currently working with several nutraceutical companies and a public hospital in Singapore, where we are the only 3D printing company for nutraceuticals & pharmaceuticals.
Craft Health is based at Science Park 1.
- Design and development of application specific automation solutions from start to end.
- Design and development of computer models for precise 3D printing of paste materials.
- Debug and support existing firmware for current 3D printers.
- Troubleshooting 3D printing parameters for printing of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
- Assist in setting up and optimization of 3D printing parameters.
- Assist other mechanical or electrical optimization processes.
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead the change.
- Assist in general operations such as clean room and GMP related procedures.
- Manage process development, optimisation, and standardisation.
- Rigorous documentation of experimental data and procedures
- Assist in authoring high-quality technical memorandum, protocols, reports, summaries, SOPs, quantitative analysis, scientific reports and presentations for the distribution and/or presentation to project teams, and for regulatory agency submissions.
- Support technology transfer and contribute to the successful execution of pilot scale-up tests.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations.
- QA/QC documentation of engineering deliverables.
- Liaison with clients, project managers, architects, contractors.
- Deliver high quality communication, analytics, data analysis and timely project delivery.
- Any other required duties as required by the Project Team.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical, computer engineering or other engineering related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in 3D printing is advantageous.
- Experience in analytical and QC testing is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Able to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player, develop positive relationship with a strong set of interpersonal skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
Apply now by sending a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
Craft Health, the only 3D printing company for nutraceuticals & pharmaceuticals in Singapore, We are building a platform to simplify drug delivery with 3D printing solutions. We have developed the 3D Printing Platform for Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals where multiple active ingredients or APIs can be combined into a single polypill, each with its own distinct controlled release profile. We are currently working with hospitals and companies to develop unique formulations of nutraceuticals.
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Diploma in mechanical, electrical, computer engineering or other engineering related fields.
Years of Experience:
-Experience in 3D printing
-Experience in analytical and QC testing
Advanced Manufacturing and Remanufacturing