Contributing to Singapore’s Manufacturing Future through AM
Supported by the National Research Foundation and in partnership with the SPRING Singapore and Economic Development Board, NAMIC is organising a series of Additive Manufacturing (AM) Summits targeting the following core industries:
- Precision Engineering
- Aerospace/ Defence
- Health Science
- Emerging Applications
- Marine Offshore/ Oil & Gas
Intended to bring together high-level decision makers, AM practitioners, regulators and investors. The summits aim to bring to the forefront latest AM developments from around the world, as well as help make sense of how Singapore will play in this “new industrial revolution”.
Precision Engineering Summit
Monday, 23 January 2017, The Pan Pacific Singapore
Precision engineering sector in Singapore, with over 2700 firms, is one of the largest segment of the manufacturing industry with significant contributions to core segments like aerospace, MRO, oil & gas, offshore & marine and semiconductor manufacturing. With unique demands for very low manufacturing tolerances, low volume and higher value for their outputs, precision engineering industry is an ideal candidate to integrate additive manufacturing.
NAMIC AM Series’ Precision Engineering Summit on 23 January 2017 will bring together 250+ high-level decision makers, MNC manufacturing firms, regulators and investors.
Through ROI Case studies, technology highlights, panel discussions, round table debates and AM Entrepreneur showcases – the event will provide the latest AM developments from around the world, as well as feature Singapore’s capabilities in this new industrial revolution.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice President
- Chief Engineer
- General Manager
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Printing
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Future Manufacturing
- Digital Manufacturing
- Business Development
- Aerospace companies
- Contract Manufacturers
- Precision Engineering companies
- Component Manufacturers
- Oil & Gas manufacturers
- Offshore and Marine contractors
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Firms
- Medical equipment and component manufacturers
Are You A Precision Engineering Firm?
Following are the outcomes you can expect at the event:
- Understanding the value proposition for integrating AM into your manufacturing
- Learning the cost effective translational research in Singapore and its commercial benefits for your productivity
- Partnering with government agencies, IHLs, AM firms to improve efficiency in AM integration
- Getting seed project co-funding for AM initiatives
- Adopting AM technology with minimal or no risk
The Pan Pacific Singapore, Ballroom
A resplendent setting featuring state-of-the-art technology and facilities which will elevate your business event with the presence it deserves.
Registration is Closed.