NAMIC aims to support more industries, expand into new areas and access new technologies via strategic partnership.
Here are several types of our strategic partnership:-
- Leverage global Intellectual Property (IP) pool for Background IP (BIP)
- Foreground IP (FIP) creation through Institute of Higher Learning + Industry Partner
NAMIC and SMF launch Industry Partnership Program to benefit 3000+ SME membership pool
- Tie in to AM Industry Working Group, to advance AM adoption and unlock value for SMF membership pool
- SMF members pool resources, form Technology Partnership Group around common Technical Challenge
- NAMIC augments resources, identifies relevant IP, implements translational R&D project to achieve technical objective
Namic is partnering with Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) to identify and place students skilled in AM technologies in NAMIC projects. Interested companies please contact NAMIC.
- NAMIC partners with Polys and IHLs to identify pool of qualified AM students
- Identify PEP projects suitable for apprenticeship attachment (min.6 months, max. 1yr)
- Company running PEP project hires apprentice directly
- Place of students at company facilitated through ACE Student Training Program (STP)
- Develop hands-on AM workforce
- Provide companies with employable talent pool
NAMIC has signed several local and international major Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) distributed across the AM value chain. These MOUs have translated into existing NAMIC projects and pipelines, with more to be developed.