This year at the ITAP NAMIC Start-up Pavilion, there are 8 international start-ups showcasing their coolest 3D printed products, solutions and platforms for additive manufacturing. Visitors can learn more on their services and technologies from companies around the world including Japan, US, Israel and Singapore. The start-ups featured by NAMIC are:
- RESA – Customized 3D Printed Foot Care
- PV Nano Cell – First ever complete solution for inkjet based printed electronics
- VELO3D – SupportFree metal additive manufacturing
- Craft Health – Personalized nutrition and medicines platform
- MolyWorks – Recycling metal waste for additive manufacturing grade powder
- nTopology – Provide design and engineering solutions for additive manufacturing
- Polyuse – 3D Printer for construction industry
- Printerprezz – Blending medical innovation with advance design and manufacturing resources
Media coverage for NAMIC Start-up Pavilion at ITAP and NAMIC Global AM Summit 2019:
To read the print edition of The Straits Times on 23 Oct 2019, click here.
To read the print edition of The Business Times on 23 Oct 2019, click here.