Communications and Events Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
- NAMIC has grown significantly over the last few years since its inception in 2015. We are looking to recruit an ambitious individual who is keen to make their first step in a career in communications, public relations and events management.
- This is a newly created, entry-level role, reporting to the deputy director Ecosystem development. We are seeking a creative and talented media, communications or business graduate, who is keen to start and develop a career in communications and events management.
- The communication and events trainee will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the events and communications activities of NAMIC. The successful candidate will support the ecosystem development team to deliver content in digital and social media, events management and publishing technology white papers.
- The role provides an opportunity to learn about all aspects of communications and the successful candidate will be tasked with projects assigned as part of their training and development.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Support day-to-day work of the ecosystem development team to deliver a high quality and responsive service.
- Work closely with teams across the organisation to deliver content for communications channels including the NAMIC website, social media and newsletters.
- Help to plan and schedule content for the corporate social media account.
- Support the production of digital and print publications, including the NAMIC AM Business directory
- Support to coordinate marketing activities across all channels for the annual events programme, including our flagship NAMIC Summit conferences and exhibition.
- Support in organising webinars and online workshops and onsite events.
- Acquire good writing and copy editing skills for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Acquire good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Improve ability to develop productive, professional working relationships with public and private sector stakeholders and vendors.
- Develop competencies communications and marketing.
- Acquire management of customer management systems such as San San.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role:
Duration of of Traineeship Offered:
- 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universitities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY HERE.