Founded in 2017, AMT are patent owners for vapor smoothing process. AMT provides automated post-processing systems for the 3D printing industry. The global company is headquartered in Sheffield, UK and a North America headquarters in Austin, TX, along with an in-house manufacturing facility in Vezprem, Hungary, and a sales office in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Emerging industries scale up through effective partnerships.
- Our mission is to deliver rock solid, game changing performance. We are the engineers that listen, develop, and deliver the solutions industry needs now.
- Be the first-choice provider of post-processing solutions that enable the mass adoption of additive manufacturing.
- Our drive: We feel a powerful intrinsic motivation to build success for each other and our customers.
- Our integrity: We do what’s right.
- Our focus: We stay in the lead by delivering.
PostPro® series is developed and built by engineers to be the performance and reliability benchmark, enhancing 3D printed parts to market-ready specifications in a seamless digital workflow. Made for companies scaling up their additive manufacturing facilities into high volume production lines.
- Recommended by HP, EOS, etc. and compatible with all leading 3D printing systems
- Recommended by materials suppliers DSM, Evonik etc.
- Systems for de-powdering and surface finishing
- Innovated, developed and built by in-house engineers
- Patented, certified and proven
- Over 50 Systems installed globally at OEMS at and 3D printing service bureaus
- Active in automotive, dental, medical device, electronics, sportswear industries
|Patented Vapor Smoothing Systems:
Figure 1: PostPro3D: Surface Sealing system for increased mechanical properties, durability, color uniformity, skin and food contact.
|Figure 2: PostPro3D PRO: Surface smoothing system adapted with more sensors, multiple software solutions and mass ready.
|Figure 3: PostPro3D Mini: Surface Sealing and smoothing system for smaller production and spaces.
|Automated Surface Cleaning Systems
|Figure 4: PostProDP: De-powdering system that removes residual powder, creating an economical and fast process.
|Figure 5: PostProDP PRO: De-powdering system that is software enabled, ergonomic, with a higher output and added functionalities.
AMT offers complimentary benchmarking services. Send us your 3D printed parts for free vapor smoothing benchmarking to see the results of our technology. Contact AMT for more information: https://amtechnologies.com/contact/benchmarking.